Apple’s Iphone is being widely popular because of its amazing features and the applications used in it. There are thousands of free applications available to your iphone. The apple store itunes also provide many iphone applications for free. Here I am going to list out five (5) mostly used free iphone applications.
5 Free iphone applications
1. Facebook : Facebook is the worlds largest social network with billions of users. To stay connected with your facebook friends with iphone, you need a free application named Facebook. You can enjoy almost all of the features of facebook with this application.
2. PhotoSynth : PhotoSynth is a really great panorama app for iphone. Photosynth is user-friendly and you will have fun to use it, especially you will enjoy alot when watching your panoramas take shape while you capture them.
3. RunKeeper : It allows you to use your iPhone’s GPS capabilities to track your jogging and cycling routes, and you can also examine mapping and details of your pace and calories burned. All of your activities can be shared online, and treadmill runs and many other exercise details can be entered manually.
4. Pulse : Pulse flips RSS on its head, if provides streams of feeds that grab your eye with photographs. It’s perhaps not for the hardcore RSS crowding, but if you only follow a small number of feeds, it’s a great choice to read Rss.
5. Dropbox : Dropbox is the free and easiest application to manage your files online. You can use most of its contemporaries in your iphone. You can dump files you want to sync in a folder on your computer and Dropbox for your device will enable you to access them online, you can also download them for offline viewing, and, in many cases, you can view them easily.
Free iphone applications
These are the top five (5) mostly used free iphone applications ever. If you go through apple store or google for free iphone applications then probebly you can find many other free iphone applications. I hope you like the post about 5 free iphone applications, please don’t forget to like our facebook fan page to support us.