Online storage is one of the best storing place for your important documents, files and folders. You can easily view or download the files or documents from online storing place to your computers. There are many free online data storing sites nowadays but many of them are untrustable.
Among them, Google is my favorite. If you are a gmail user then you will get up to seven giga byte ( 7 GB ) free online storage. Among this 7 GB you can use 2 GB as your online storage place or online Hard Disk. Google gives a guarantee that unless you share your password no one can hack your files stored in google.
Now to enjoy the online storage service given by gmail, follow the steps below :
1. Create an account on Gmail.
2. Download a small utility called Gmail Drive from here.
3. Install the setup.
4. You will see a drive icon on my computer saying Gmail.
5. Double click on that icon and put you gmail username and password.
6. Now you are done. Enjoy the service provided by gmail.
7. And don’t forget to like our facebook fan page to support us.